Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Logo Examples

Now that I've given my opinion on what our logo should represent, it seemed only appropriate to give some illustrations on what I mean. I'm not bucking to be the identity designer for our church, because I'm not a professional, just an area that I've got a lot of interest in. I would recommend that we hire a professional design firm to create a holistic identity. I'd like to see us get a firm specializing in the Christian community. These are examples to get everyone thinking.

As important as the attractiveness, is the meaning behind the design. I used the color palette that we're currently using on the web, but that is up for change is well. Some of the designs shown may not be best for our church and are illustrated just for idea purposes.

No comments: